Produktnyhederne kommer i en lind strøm i disse dage. Senest har Sony annonceret et nyt FE 35mm F1.8 vidvinkelobjektiv med stor blænde, som bliver det nyeste medlem af deres E-mount-objektivserie i fuldformat.
Her er deres engelsksprogede præsentation:
The compact dimensions and light weight of this full-frame, large-aperture prime lens provide mobility and convenience for shooting a wide range of subjects from everyday snapshots, food photography, landscapes, night scenes and more. The new lens provides outstanding corner-to-corner image quality from a maximum F1.8 aperture and its quiet autofocus and tenacious tracking performance make it a great choice for both stills and movie shooting. Its small size mean it is equally suited to APS-C as well as full-frame bodies, offering a 52.5mm equivalent[i] focal length that is perfect for snapshots, portraits and more.
High resolution and large-aperture full-frame performance in compact and lightweight lens
- Large F1.8 maximum aperture, weighing in at just 280 grams and measuring 65.6 mm (diameter) by 73.0mm (length); this new lens sets a new standard for portability.
- Smart optical construction including an aspherical element to suppress aberration and deliver high resolution throughout the entire image frame. 9-blade circular aperture enables beautiful bokeh.
- Minimum focus distance of 0.22m and maximum magnification of 0.24x offer easy access to the world of close-up photography.
Versatile control and handling for a wide range of imaging needs
- Conveniently placed, customisable focus hold button and a focus mode switch for instantaneous switching between auto and manual focus.
- Linear Response Manual Focus for fine, responsive manual focus control.
- Dust and moisture resistant design[ii] add to the versatility and reliability of this new lens and invoke a feeling of confidence in the user.
Quiet AF with excellent tracking for movies as well as stills
- Fast, precise and quiet linear-motor AF drive system for precise focus for both stills and movies where “wobbling” is employed for delicate continuous focus control.
“A 35mm prime lens is a go-to lens for so many photographers as its versatility means that it is the right choice for so many different kinds of shot,” said Yann Salmon-Legagneur, Director of Product Marketing for Digital Imaging, Sony Europe. “Our new 35mm FE lens combines brilliant corner to corner clarity with a truly lightweight design and we are confident that it will appeal to a wide range of stills and movie shooters.”
Pricing and Availability
The FE 35mm F1.8 will ship in Europe in August 2019. Prices to be confirmed.
For full product details, please visit: https://www.sony.co.uk/electronics/camera-lenses/sel35f18f
A product video on the new FE 35mm F1.8 canbe viewed at: https://youtu.be/5DCL7tYmEnE[i]35mm full frame equivalent
[ii]Not guaranteed to be fully dust and moisture resistant